6/30/09

Current Plans!

So, I figured I would lay out my "current plans" for my forces. Right now, I have pStryker, an Ironclad, Charger, and Lancer, and a squire. Now, I want to go and get to 500 points fairly quickly, so I can play in League play at my FLGS.

Army: Special Forces
Faction: Cygnar
Army Points: 500/500
Victory Points: 18

Commander Coleman Stryker
Ironclad
Lancer
Squire
Journeyman Warcaster
Stormsmith
Long Gunners (10)
Precursor Knights (6)
Precursor Knight Officer and Standard Bearer

I figured that I can put the Long Gunners behind the Knights, and use the knights as a screen. With the UA for the Knights, they get Kneel and my units can fire through them. I am pretty sure this is a solid list, but I am having issues expanding it to 750. I also wanted to try Darius, the Jack Buddy but I am not sure I am even ready for such a person.

Also, I wanted to start a Hordes (Trollbloods) force, but I am not sure if I should get my 500 points of Cygnar first, or get the Trollbloods starter to see if I prefer the Hordes mechanics.

Decisions decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment