6/24/09

The Start of my Adventure

So, the name is Clayton. If you came from one of my other blogs, then welcome. If you found this place from somewhere else, then welcome still! Who am I you might be asking?

I am a gamer. For a long time I played video games primarily and some D&D. However, about 10 years ago I wanted to get into miniature games and tried my hand at 40k. I did not enjoy it (mainly the painting aspect) and I gave up. A few years later I tried Warhammer Fantasy, and once again the painting and sheer amount of mini's needed turned me away.

Then, about a year ago, I heard about Warmachine. I looked into it and really got into the fluff. It took me getting a new job and being financially secure before I was willing to try my hand at it. This happened about 3 weeks ago.

So I bit the bullet, went to my Friendly Local Gaming Store (FLGS) and got myself a Cygnar Battlebox. I played a game 2 days later and now I am hooked.

I have since played 2 other games against the same guy as my first, and have added a Squire to my force.

I also decided to start this blog, here, to detail my adventures with painting, collecting, and playing the game Warmachine, and eventually Hordes. I dig the Trollbloods of Hordes you see. So I hope you enjoy your stay here! See ya later.

Oh, and say hello to my current family:


From Left to Right: Commander Stryker, Lancer, Ironclad (PURPLE!), Charger, Squire

No comments:

Post a Comment