8/31/09

Theme Lists!

So apparently in MKII there will be theme lists. I have seen a few theme lists already created over at House Shyeel (home of the Filthy Elves!) hehe. So from what I understand each warcaster or warlock will have a theme list that you can use to "break" certain rules or gain special benefits.

Now I myself am PUMPED by this. Why? Cause I love building theme lists. Now being able to actually pick a caster and get a benefit by going with a theme is going to be EXTRA Awesome.

So what kind of theme lists do you want to see? Right now I dont have a lot to go on, having only played Madrak but I see his list being very Champion or Kriel Warrior heavy (Given his feat and general playstyle).

Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Hoarluk get free dires! Oh if life were fair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theme lists are a great idea. I just hope they don't over complicate the army construction. At least it's an 'offline' activity, in the sense that it is done before the game, so PPs goal to simplify the gameplay is not impacted by it. I wish they were named a little more imaginatively than 'Tier X'...

    Owen

    ReplyDelete