10/8/09

An Open Invitation

Ok so on my last post a gent by the name of Dominic commented. Apparently he somehow found this blog (not sure how) and after reading the post (Grim vs Reznick) he asked about coming up here to Orlando FL to play. Apparently Dominic lives over in Melbourne, and I guess they have a lack of gaming out there!

This makes me smile. Part of why I blog is to FIND other players, and to expand the community. So, consider this post an open invitation. If you ever find yourself in Orlando feel free to let me know. I would be happy to have a game or two with ya at my FLGS, Rhubarb Games. Come, join us!

We rock the house. Big time.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to getting out there with you guys on Sunday. 500 points? Will be nice to brush the dust of old Supreme Aptimus Zaal. I'll let you know if it's a definit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stationed up up at Ft.Drum NY, I'll be getting out of the army right before Xmass so hopefully I'll be joining you guys around that time. BTW this is Dominic's Brother Angelo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you guys up there.

    Zaal is gonna be in for a world of Trollish hurt ;)

    ReplyDelete